Castle Carrock Parish Council Notice Board
THIS IS THE CASTLE CARROCK & GELTSDALE PARISH COUNCIL NOTICEBOARD.
Keep checking this page for important Castle Carrock Parish Council news and announcements.
Current Planning Applications
This page shows details of any current planning applications for the Parish. When a new application is listed on this page you will notice a ‘Respond by’ date – this is the deadline by which time all comments have to be received by Carlisle City Council. The Parish Council would much appreciate it if anyone submitting letters of support or objection to Carlisle City Council could inform the Parish Council prior to the deadline date. To view planning applications on the Carlisle City Council website follow these instructions:
- Click on Carlisle City Council website http://www.carlisle.gov.uk/
- Click on SEARCH FOR PLANNING APPLICATIONS from menu on left hand side
- In the APPLICATION QUICK SEARCH box, insert planning application number and click SEARCH
- To view plans, click on APPLICATION NUMBER shown in blue
- For further details, click on DOCUMENTS shown in blue
- If all else fails, feel free to contact the Parish Clerk, Tricia Meynell on 01228 670054
Current applications in various stages of approval are:
- 14/0203 Erection of single storey side extension to provide extended kitchen, Utility & WC; Installation of Air Source Heating Unit at ‘Geltsted’, Rectory Rd CA8 9LZ. Permission granted.
- 14/0493 Revised Application for erection of 1 dwelling on land opposite Hallsteads (Mason/Baker) (see previous number 13/0795) Permission granted. Building work almost completed
- 14/0509 – Variation condition of App 13/0841 – Land behind Townfoot Farm (Briggs) Addition of garages (see previous number 13/0257). Permission granted. Building work now complete, but garages were not built.
- 14/0745 Erection of single storey rear extension to provide garden room and pitched roof over existing garage. ‘Poacher’s Pocket’ Castle Carrock. (R Clark). Work completed.
- 15/0145 Gelt Hall Farm – Erection of agricultural shed, behind existing building on back lonning – Robinson – Permission granted.
- 15/0725 Castle Carrock Primary School – installation of solar panels to roof – Permission granted.
- 15/0761 Upgrading and addition of dishes on Roughet Hill phone mast. Permission granted.
- 15/0654 Renovation and redevelopment of farm and associated buildings to provide 4 x dwellings at Garth Head, Castle Carrock, CA8 9NF. Permission granted
- 16/0040 Extension and alterations to ‘Top House’ (by the Waterworks) – Mr Tom Brown. Permission granted
- 16/0269 Application for Listed Building Consent to attach a defibrillator to an external wall of the Watson Institute. Permission granted.
- 16/0771 Land adjacent to The Glebe on Rectory Rd (currently grazed by horses, and owned by the Diocese of Carlisle). Outline planning permission has been sought for 9 dwellings, 2 of which are said to be ‘affordable housing’. APPLICATION WITHDRAWN
- 16/0774 Land behind Gelt Hall (Gelt Hall garden). Permission sought for construction of: 2 x 6BR dwellings (Coach House wings) 2 x 5BR dwellings (Coachman’s Cottage and The Coach House), 2 x 4BR dwellings (The Stables and The Tack Room). Also: Conversion of main body of Gelt Hall to form 2 x dwellings. Permission granted.
- 16/0800 | Conversion Of Redundant Barn To Provide 1No. Dwelling (Previously Approved Permission 06/0973); Erection Of Detached Garage | Barn at Townfoot Farm, Castle Carrock, Brampton, CA8 9LT. Permission granted.
- 16/0894 – 9 Rectory Rd: Application received to erect a two story extension to provide additional first floor bedroom/bathroom and ground floor lounge and entrance porch. Permission granted.
UPCOMING EVENTS TO BE HELD ON THE MARR
DATE: 24th June 2017
EVENT: The Village Carnival will be held on the Marr
DATE: 21st, 22nd, 23rd June 2017
EVENT: Music on the Marr